Artis Cantik dan Seksi

Senin, 21 September 2009

Cinta Laura

cinta laura bugil
Artist Cinta Laura with her confidence. she said, there is many mans telling her look like Hollywood artist Angelina Jolie (actually i don't think so). But, she never bothered people word.


Cinta laura foto Telanjang

"People say my lip is like Angelina Jolie (i don't think so either). But I don't care. people say anythings, the important I thank Good to give me beautiful face," he said when met in between video clip making of Mulan Jameela is entitling Wonder Woman, in Loops Studio, Cilandak Barat, South Jakarta. (what i says the girl is offer confidence LOL)

Once you find the lingerie boutique shop, so it's a good idea to call ahead and determine its policies, including opening hours, refund policies, and selection lines products. Give yourself enough time to shop, it is important to plan accordingly, if necessary, to try things in the store or in the background. May refund policies vary from store to store and are particularly important if you buy clothes for the other. Remember that most if not all the stores to ban the execution of panties and other clothing worn most intimate areas, do not buy these items without the size, it is important to ask questions about the policies change, because it is better to be safe when it comes to gifts of underwear. Foto Cinta Laura



Aparted and time is not one barriers for someone for the shake of meeting with the sweetheart. this happen with Cinta Laura Keihl. This young artist volunteer pass through over from her residency in Rancamaya, Bogor, to Pondok Indah, just for meeting Ahmad Dhani. Cinta laura Seksi.

"I'm really happy, the problem is, Dhani is my biggest fans," says Cinta Laura with the muddle language in house Dhani, Jl Pinang Emas VII/D4, Maisonette Respects, Wednesday ( 6/2).

"I am very nervous when asked to sings in front of hims, but I think this is my opportunity to show my sing ability." said girl which also fans of underground band SLIPKNOT.

" I hope he to like my voice, that is all," she said again. Cinta Laura Sexy.

And according to Maia "husband", Cinta Laura has singing talent, and of course it must train alot, if she would serious to plunge to the music industry.

Cinta Laura Bikini Foto Cinta Laura Telanjang

Cinta Laura Hot.

1 komentar: